This Goal Toolkit includes 7 of the Best Tools and Goal Setting Exercises for your Coaching clients.
Goal-setting: Set it and forget it after the first coaching session?
In a recent study, 90 % of the coaches state that they clarify the goals very specific, but only 30 % of the clients perceived it as such. The most desired improvements for coaching clients are specific and measurable goals.
The “right” goals are the foundation of a successful coaching process. They need to suit our clients’ personality, self-evaluation, qualities and also their environment (family, colleagues, friends).
In this study, 80 % of coaches and clients stated that goals are changing and evolving during the process (priorities or circumstances change, or the initial goals was a little bit too ambitious).
If our clients’ goals and priorities change during the process there is a big chance that they don’t identify themselves with the original goal anymore. A lack of motivation will be the consequence.
Because of these parameters, it’s so important to regularly check the goals. They will only be achieved if they are coherent, inspiring and motivating.
Visualizing and documenting (e.g. with CleverMemo) have been proved to be effective for clarifying, checking, managing and evaluating goals and milestones. (Klimt and Wastian 2014; Wastian 2015)
This Goal Toolkit includes 7 Tools exactly for this purpose. It’s all it takes to regularly check the goals and to get authentic feedback about the actual progress and milestones.
Your clients keep record of their insights and milestones after each session and share them with you. The goal will be automatically and continually evaluated throughout the process and can be easily adjusted if necessary.
With these 7 Goal-Setting Tools and exercises you’ll help your clients to set the right goals, commit, and actually achieve them! Enrich your coaching toolbox with these 7 powerful tools and templates:
- SMART Goal-Setting And Testing – You’ll help your clients to transform vague wishes, hopes, and desires into a tangible, meaningful and measurable goal! They’ll nail down a SMART goal, check, and review it.
- The Goal Audit – Am I pursuing the right goals? – You enable your clients to check their goals and desired outcomes towards their strengths, potentials, and abilities. Is my goal realistic and achievable?
- Goal Compatibility Check – You’ll help your clients to easily identify potential support on their way. What will the impact of these changes they’ve made in themselves have on those around them? Will they support our client?
- Decision Making Made Easy: Find clarity and pursue the right goal – An Indispensable goal-setting exercise that helps your clients gain clarity about their goals. They weigh the pros and cons of a certain path and visualize the outcomes.
- From Goal To Action Exercise – Help your clients to explore, uncover and plan their action steps and milestones. They’ll set priorities and the goals become clear, tangible and super motivating.
- Goal-Check: The #1 Goal-Setting Exercise – The perfect starting point for your coaching. Your clients will set meaningful goals, visualize and check them. They detect potential support, but also hurdles and they’ll uncover the motivation behind their goal. Planning the next steps becomes a piece of cake.
- The Big Goal Always In Sight – Focus, motivation and ongoing reflection: Enable your clients to always keep their goal in mind and to realize what’s already been achieved towards their big goal. This exercise strengthens the commitment and keeps motivation and focus high.
This Goal-Setting Coaching Toolkit is a fantastic starting point for every kind of coaching (life, business, leadership, partnership…) and counselling.
Each tool comes as a professionally-designed PDF, brandable .docx and text file including instructions on how to use it.
*Bonus: Order today to get the eBook Coaching Navigation Method © – 4 Steps to Sustainable Coaching Success for FREE
Get instant access to the Toolkit for just $49