Our Coaching Toolkit Journaling & Diary includes 11 templates for almost every topic in coaching and counseling.
Why should you use journaling in your coaching?
These templates allow you to assign thought-provoking questions and topics for your clients to write about. Journaling prompts self-reflection, boosts self-confidence, helps to keep focus and reaching goals more quickly and sustainably. It allows you to gain insights that would stay uncovered and makes it easy to provide a more effective and better coaching experience.
This toolkit contains 11 ready to use journaling templates for almost every topic in coaching and counseling:
- Tool 1 – Gratitude journal – Helps to lower the stress level and the client gains a new perspective of what is really important to her. This journal helps to become more self-aware and focused on what truly matters.
- Tool 2 – Journal of more self-confidence – An easy and effective way to start journaling. The client gains a sense of achievement and increases her self-esteem
- Tool 3 – Positive journal – The client focuses on what’s working and positive experiences. This is also a good template to start journaling and to increase the client’s self-confidence
- Tool 4 – Anger diary – Perfect for clients who struggle with anger. They learn to observe and avoid triggers, reasons and signals for their anger. Feeling before, during and after the situation will be recorded
- Tool 5 – Thoughts journal – Helps your clients to become aware of their own thoughts, feelings, patterns and the influence of others on their life. They identify and avoid negative thought patterns
- Tool 6 – Stress journal – Helps clients who often find themselves in stressful situations. They learn to explore the reasons and to observe their behavior in these situations
- Tool 7 – Hourly journal of thoughts and feelings – An effective exercise that prompts self-reflection and self-awareness. Unearths unhelpful and helpful thoughts that come up during the day
- Tool 8 – Work diary -For clients who want to improve their time management and productivity. It’s very motivating and helps to structure the work day and to see what has been done and what hasn’t.
- Tool 9 – Productivity journal – Two part exercise and one of the most effective ways to improve time management and productivity is to keep track on plans and to do’s
- Tool 10 – Sleep diary – For clients with a sleep disorder. Sometimes sleep troubles are the result of bad sleep habits. It makes sense to observe those habits for a while in order to improve the quality of sleep
- Tool 11 – Relationship journal – Both partners keep a journal of habits, thoughts and experiences with each other. Highly effective to uncover pain points in the relationship and a great starting point to discuss possible solutions afterwards
This coaching toolkit works for every kind of coaching (life, business, leadership, partnership…) and counseling. Every tool comes as a .docx and text file and with instructions on how to use it.
Every tool comes as a professionally-designed PDF, brandable .docx and text file including instructions on how to use it.
*Bonus: Order today to get the eBook Coaching Navigation Method © – 4 Steps to Sustainable Coaching Success for FREE
Get instant access to the Toolkit for just $49