Our Coaching Toolkit Journaling & Diary includes 11 templates for almost every topic in coaching and counseling.
Why should you use journaling in your coaching?
These templates allow you to assign thought-provoking questions and topics for your clients to write about. Journaling prompts self-reflection, boosts self-confidence, helps to keep focus and reach goals more quickly and sustainably. It allows you to gain insights that would stay uncovered and makes providing a more effective coaching experience easy.
This Toolkit contains 11 ready-to-use journaling templates for almost every topic in coaching and counseling:
- Tool 1 – Gratitude journal – Helps to lower the stress level, and the clients gain a new perspective of what is really important to them. This journal helps clients become more self-aware and focused on what truly matters.
- Tool 2 – Journal of more self-confidence – An easy and effective way to start journaling. The client gains a sense of achievement and increases her self-esteem.
- Tool 3 – Positive journal – The client focuses on what’s working and positive experiences. This is also a good template for starting to journal and increasing the client’s self-confidence.
- Tool 4 – Anger diary – Perfect for clients who struggle with anger. They learn to observe and avoid triggers, reasons, and signals for their anger. Feeling before, during, and after the situation will be recorded.
- Tool 5 – Thoughts journal – Helps your clients to become aware of their own thoughts, feelings, patterns, and the influence of others on their life. They identify and avoid negative thought patterns.
- Tool 6 – Stress journal – Helps clients who often find themselves in stressful situations. They learn to explore the reasons and to observe their behavior in these situations.
- Tool 7 – Hourly journal of thoughts and feelings – An effective exercise that prompts self-reflection and self-awareness. Unearths unhelpful and helpful thoughts that come up during the day.
- Tool 8 – Work diary -For clients who want to improve their time management and productivity. It’s very motivating and helps to structure the work day and to see what has been done and what hasn’t.
- Tool 9 – Productivity journal – Two part exercise and one of the most effective ways to improve time management and productivity is to keep track of plans and to-do’s.
- Tool 10 – Sleep diary – For clients with a sleep disorder. Sometimes sleep troubles are the result of bad sleep habits. It makes sense to observe those habits for a while to improve the quality of sleep.
- Tool 11 – Relationship journal – Both partners keep a journal of their habits, thoughts, and experiences with each other. Highly effective in uncovering pain points in the relationship and a great starting point to discuss possible solutions afterward.
This Coaching Toolkit works for every coaching (life, business, leadership, partnership…) and counseling.
Every tool comes as a professionally-designed PDF, brandable .docx, and text file, including instructions on how to use it.
*Bonus: Order today to get the eBook Coaching Navigation Method © – 4 Steps to Sustainable Coaching Success for FREE
Get instant access to the Toolkit for just $49
(One-Time-Price + VAT if applicable)