Are you starting a new coaching business?
Don’t work hard – work smart!
Many new coaches spend countless hours crafting together their own coaching templates, tools, and forms. Endless days of research wasted on Google and reading books about coaching only to answer questions like
- “How should I set up new clients?“
- “How to structure my discovery session to win clients?“, and
- “What to ask on my intake form and how to structure the process?“
These questions are endless and the process of setting up a successful coaching business can be overwhelming. While all you really want is to focus on helping people and building a thriving coaching practice.
Nevertheless making sure all the structures and systems are in place is crucial to your success. Topics like attracting clients, coaching contracts, session structure, budget planning, client questionnaires, accountability, coaching tools, and goal-oriented worksheets are the nuts and bolts of coaching.
The great news is that you don’t have to do all that work, because our team of experienced coaches handled all these parts for you.
We created The Coaching Starter Kit that allows you to work smarter, not harder!
It’s a comprehensive all-in-one toolkit that has everything to launch and expand your coaching practice – fast and effortless. It contains professional templates, cheatsheets, questionnaires, and tools you can put to use immediately.
The Starter Kit saves you time, money, and the frustration of not knowing where to start. It will help you to set the foundation for a professional and successful coaching business.
The Coaching Starter Kit is for you if…
- You’re a new coach that wants to be professional right from the beginning
- You prefer to coach and grow your practice instead of spending days researching and cobbling together materials.
- You want confidence right from the start because you know you have professional templates and tools for every situation.
- You want proven and ready to use templates instead of spending money and time on books and resources you don’t need.
- You want to take advantage of experienced and successful coaches who did all the legwork for you.
- You don’t want to start from scratch or reinvent the wheel. Use what’s working and start coaching.
- You want an incredible return on your investment. Less than one hour of coaching will pay for the entire Starter Kit.
20 powerful coaching templates, tools, exercises, and questionnaires:
- 6 tips to convert every lead into a client with effective comp sessions
- Comp-Session Voucher to get referrals
- Cheatsheet: 33 Questions to ask potential clients
- The Ultimate Coaching Business & Marketing Planner
Coaching Practice Start-Up and Management
- Coaching Invoice Template
- Coaching Client Hours Log – Effectively track your certification hours
- Coaching Business Start-Up Calculator
Setting up a new client
- New Client Checklist – Make sure not to forget anything
- Starting point cheatsheet – Always know where to start
- Ultimate Session Checklist – What to do before, during, and after each call
Provide outstanding coaching
- Coaching client intake questionnaire
- Basic goal-setting exercise
- The 5-minute session preparation for clients
- The action-log helps clients get moving and stay on track
- The session wrap-up prompts clients to document their key insights
- The session feedback is perfect to evaluate the effectiveness of your coaching
- The monthly feedback prompts clients to share their progress
- The coaching feedback allows you to evaluate the entire process
It’s a goldmine of resources for your coaching business.
The Starter-Kit Tools come as a professionally-designed PDFs, brandable .docx, and text files including detailed instructions on how to use them.
*Bonus: Order today to get the eBook Coaching Navigation Method © – 4 Steps to Sustainable Coaching Success for FREE
Get the Starter-Kit now for only $ 99