What should I ask during the discovery session?
And what does a professional intake form look like?
How can I demonstrate to my clients the tremendous value they from of each session?
And at the same time, let them share their key insights with me?
How can I easily document the entire journey of each client and make my session prep a matter of two minutes?
We’ve got you covered with a Basic Coaching Toolkit that answers all these questions and much more.
It includes all the essential tools and templates you need to provide professional coaching. Seven ready-to-use tools that cover every stage of a coaching process, from the discovery session to the evaluation stage.
The Toolkit provides structure and transparency and helps your clients get the most out of every coaching session with you!
Never worry again about “How to start or organize the next coaching session?”… Let your clients document their own process and progress.
- Tool 1: Before the first session – The perfect starting point with new clients. It helps outline what your clients expect from the coaching relationship.
- Tool 2: Coaching client intake form – Essential for every coaching! Clients nail down their goals and expectations. This is a great sum up for the first session and perfect for keeping a record of what you’ve agreed to.
- Tool 3: Client’s gold nuggets – An invaluable tool with pondering questions that help your clients discover their key insights of each session. Bonus: They record their journey throughout the process.
- Tool 4: Coaching record template – Track reactions of clients, methods, and ideas used in the session (and how they worked). Gain insights on strategies, questions, and the overall success of the session and become an even better coach. Write down comments and ideas to have a starting point for the next session. Note-taking made easy.
- Tool 5: Shared To-Do List – Simply writing down their to-dos will double the chance that your clients take action. A shared to-do list will let you both know what is getting done and what isn’t at any moment in time. Help your clients to identify where they struggle and provide support whenever needed quickly.
- Tool 6: Coaching session plan template – This pre-session questionnaire makes your session prep easy like never before. Never think about “Which topic should be covered in our next session” again. It’s a win-win: Clients prepare and focus on their upcoming session, and you already know what bothers them most.
- Tool 7: Evaluation – Gain invaluable insights and help clients track their actions and results. Find out “what works” and identify if the coaching meets the expected changes and impacts. It will also help you determine if additional follow-up coaching is necessary and reasonable.
Provide continuity and a bridge between sessions – your clients stay longer in the coaching state of mind and accomplish more!
This Basic Coaching Toolkit helps you shine and stand out! It works for every kind of coaching (life, business, leadership, partnership…) and counseling.
Every tool comes as a professionally-designed PDF, brandable .docx, and text file, including instructions on how to use it.
*Bonus: Order today to get the eBook Coaching Navigation Method © – 4 Steps to Sustainable Coaching Success for FREE
Get instant access to the Toolkit for just $39