The effective way to overcome and defeat depression:
17 Tools & Worksheets based on CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy). For a life full of happiness, love, trust, and utter satisfaction.
Depression is one of the most common mental health problems. It’s a mood disorder that causes symptoms like the feeling of sadness, loss of interest, decreased energy, and pessimism.
Depressive people often see their situation as hopeless. Many feel helpless, are desperate, and see no way out. The COVID-19 crisis with its lockdowns, social isolation, loss of income, and fear aggravates these symptoms. A lot of people may be facing increased levels of alcohol and drug use, insomnia, and anxiety.
Globally, more than 264 million people of all ages suffer from depression. According to official government data approximately one in five (18.5%) adults aged 18 and over experienced any symptoms of depression in the past 2 weeks* in the USA only (*April 2021). Adolescents and Covid-crisis side effects not included.
There’s no single cause of depression. Different triggers like upsetting or stressful life events, such as bereavement, divorce, illness, redundancy, and job or money worries, can be the source,
Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) has been scientifically proven to be the most effective in treating depression.
17 evidence-based tools and worksheets you can confidently use to help clients do better, feel better, and prevent depression from coming back.
This Toolkit was developed by experienced counselors and is ready to use for therapists, counselors, and coaches like you.
It can be used alone or in conjunction with your sessions. The tools will help clients cope with sad and difficult feelings, and to find new ways to deal with conflicts. They will be able to make the necessary changes in their life that will lead them to a brighter, more enjoyable future.
17 Ready-to-Use CBT Worksheets and Tools to guide and support your clients on their way to overcome depression and live a happy life:
- Depression Screening Test – An initial diagnostic tool for depression. How severe is it?
- Depression inventory – Is it just a bad mood or a depression? Identify all the components of the depression
- My Reality – Understanding my current situation and reality. There is a way out!
- Healthy Activity Planning – Ending passivity and procrastination. The worksheet prompts clients to create a personal plan to engage in healthy living activities.
- Becoming aware of my thought patterns and self-talk (Part 1): An exercise to create awareness and understanding for thought patterns
- Thought patterns (Part 2): Identify any thought patterns or situations that provoke the same (negative) feelings over and over.
- Challenging negative feelings and self-critical thoughts – It’s time to find healthy and positive alternatives
- Decatastrohpiziing: Let’s make a reality check. A cognitive restructuring technique to reduce or challenge catastrophic thinking.
- Strengthening self-acceptance and self-confidence. STOP feeling worthless and guilty
- Strategies for coping with depressive sensations – Escape the vicious cycle of negative thoughts and feelings
- The Daily Mood Barometer trains awareness and helps identify the connection between mood, feelings, situations, and the environment
- Mood Tracking – Training awareness and mindfulness. Winning back the control of my thoughts.
- Coping successfully with stress, helplessness thinking, and depressive sensations
- Using my coping strategies – Finding out what works best for me
- The Positive Journal – Helps to focus on success and the positive things in life
- Building a daily routine and structure my day. Routines make life so much easier
- I-Balance – Preventing setbacks and living an authentic and happy life
This Toolkit is designed for:
- Therapy (CBT)
- For self-help to treat mild depression!
Support clients on their way to live a life full of happiness, love, trust, and utter satisfaction.
You will also receive detailed instructions for the use and effect of each worksheet and tool.
Every tool comes as a professionally designed printable PDF, brandable .docx, and text file including instructions on how to use it. Your Toolkit will be automatically unlocked in your CleverMemo Account so that you can immediately use it with your clients.
Get this Toolkit only today for just $ 99
(+ VAT if applicable – One-time purchase)