23 Tools and Worksheets for Anxiety. It Was Created for Counseling, CBT, and Coaching.
This Toolkit offers all the worksheets and tools needed to help clients stop worrying, end panic, and overcome anxiety.
Anxiety disorders are the most common mental health problem affecting almost 20 % of the population in the United States. That’s around 40 million people in the US only!
Anxiety makes us feel trapped in a vicious cycle, alienated, and restricts us from living life to the fullest!
Just like anger and sadness, fear and anxiety are basic human emotions. Normal levels of anxiety are even helpful and vital for our everyday life. It protects us as it helps to recognize danger and allows us to react appropriately.
Being anxious if our house is on fire or someone threatens us with a knife is normal.
However, anxiety becomes problematic when we suffer from it, and it becomes our constant companion.
Typical signs and symptoms of an anxiety disorder are…
- excessive and constant anxiety and worry about everyday life events (generalized anxiety disorder)
- extreme fear of being judged by others in social situations (social phobia)
- anxiety in response to being away from an environment that feels ‘safe‘ (agoraphobia)
- experiencing recurring panic attacks at unexpected times. (panic disorder)
- excessive fear of a specific object, situation, or activity (specific phobia)
- the anxiety of certain situations or places due to a traumatic experience (post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD))
- suffering from obsessive thoughts or compulsive behavior
Typical symptoms are excessive worrying, restlessness, irritability, tense muscles, sweating, high blood pressure, or even panic attacks. Difficulties concentrating and sleep disorders are common consequences.
Fortunately, there are methods to overcome anxiety nowadays:
This Toolkit provides you with all the worksheets, exercises, and tools you need to guide your clients toward freedom from anxiety.
It is based on the knowledge and methods of cognitive-behavioral therapy, which has been proven most effective treating anxiety and anxiety disorders.
It comes with 23 tools, worksheets, exercises, and questionnaires:
- Understanding Anxiety & Panic – This exercise was designed to help clients better understand their anxiety.
- Clarifying expectations, motivation, and goals for overcoming anxiety (Defining the WHY).
- Exploring the core fear behind my anxiety.
- Discovering My Anxiety and its Symptoms: Get to know your fears, their symptoms, and their effects on your life.
- The Thinking Maze of Anxious Minds: Designed to give you insight into your clients’ often dangerous and helpless thinking profile.
- Anxiety Profile: All anxiety triggers, symptoms, thoughts, feelings, and the current way of coping will be identified.
- Worry Profile: Constant worry is a common side effect of an anxiety disorder. All worries will be identified, and strategies to stop worrying will be elaborated.
- Panic Profile: Living with panic attacks is not easy. This worksheet helps to recognize triggers and symptoms and manage panic attacks.
- Beliefs about Anxiety: Negative beliefs can make clients even more anxious. They will be identified and replaced with helpful, positive, and balanced beliefs.
- Exploring Social Anxiety: Internal and external anxiety triggers are recognized. Strategies for handling the anxiety and goals for future social situations will be elaborated.
- Overcoming Social Anxiety: A concrete plan to overcome social anxiety.
- Anxiety Thought-Log: The worksheet uses practices from cognitive-behavioral therapies. Clients become more aware of their irrational thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- Anxiety-Journal: Helps to control emotions and confront anxiety and fears in a safe environment (in sensu).
- Worry-Log: Helps to identify irrational and often destructive thoughts. Finally, stop worrying about the what-ifs! Now it’s possible to challenge and change them.
- Worry-Journal: Stop worrying all the time. This exercise helps to de-stress, calm the mind, and release worrying thoughts.
- Learn to distinguish normal anxiety from problematic anxious concerns.
- Countering Anxiety: Adapted from the CBT. A cost/benefit analysis that can be used to challenge unhealthy anxiety-provoking thought patterns.
- Avoidance Profile: Avoidance and escape are typical behaviors that increase anxiety over time. Becoming aware of these behaviors is an essential step to overcoming anxiety.
- Decastrophizing: Catastrophic thinking is characteristic of many anxiety problems. This worksheet is based on CBT and is a perfect tool for cognitive restructuring.
- Exposure Hierarchy: This tool is developed by psychologists to help clients develop the skills needed to beat anxiety through tiny little steps. The exercise prepares them for real-life confrontation (in vivo).
- Exposure Task Record 1: Feelings, emotions, fears, thoughts, and expectations before the confrontation will be recorded.
- Exposure Task Record 2: Feelings, thoughts, and experiences after the confrontation is recorded and compared with the expectations from part 1. Clients became aware that their anxiety was irrational.
- Evaluation: Ensures sustainable success and provides valuable feedback.
This Toolkit was designed for:
Support clients on their way to live an anxiety-free life – forever.
You will also receive detailed instructions for the use and effect of each worksheet and tool.
Perfect for 1-1 Therapy, Counseling, Coachings, groups, workshops, and self-coaching!
Every tool comes as a professionally-designed PDF, brandable .docx and text file including instructions on how to use it.
*Bonus: Order today to get the eBook Coaching Navigation Method © – 4 Steps to Sustainable Coaching Success for FREE
Get the Toolkit today for just $ 129
(+ VAT if applicable – One-time purchase)