A set of seven life coaching tools, worksheets, and exercises that help your clients discover their strengths, weaknesses, desires and true ambitions. They develop concrete strategies and action plans and finally take the driver’s seat of their life!
We all experience these moments of self-doubt and uncertainty:
Am I living the life I want?
Am I pursuing the right goals?
Even the most successful, confident and happy people have moments where they ask themselves these questions. So do your coaching clients.
Especially nowadays it’s easy to lose sight of what is really important. Most of our day we run on autopilot while we tackle our daily duties.
Sometimes the only thing that helps is: Hit the stop button, take a deep breath and evaluate where we are and where we want to be.
What are my dreams, visions, goals, and aspirations?
What truly matters to me in my life?
How can I live a truly fulfilled life and reach my full potential?
It’s not easy to find concrete answers to these questions but we created a life coaching toolkit that helps your clients evaluate where they are and want to be, connect with themselves, and make positive and sustainable changes.
The toolkit includes seven worksheets and exercises that help your clients discover their strengths, weaknesses, desires and true ambitions. They develop concrete strategies and action plan and finally take the driver’s seat of their life!
The toolkit is for you if you want to help clients to
- raise their awareness and find out what they really want in life
- boost their self-worth and self-confidence
- discover and reach their full potential every day
- identify and live their priorities
- find new motivation, happiness, vitality, and joy in their life
It’s a must-have if you want to empower your clients to take action and create a life they love.
These 7 powerful life coach tools, exercises, and questionnaires are included:
- Wheel of Life – The famous tool has been taken to the next level. It will help your clients clarify their status quo, identify neglected parts of their life, and define the right action steps according to their insights. Contains detailed instructions, thought-provoking questions and a professional wheel of life template
- Ten Years From Now – In order to achieve our goals and live the life we desire we must take consistent actions. This tool helps clients set life priorities and take stock of their current situation. The next step is to identify concrete milestones and actions to get moving towards the life they desire
- Start to make some changes right now – Our daily lives are often a series of habits played out throughout the day. Your clients develop strategies to change habits and overcome unhelpful patterns. They find empowering and positive alternatives and get motivated to really take action now. The tool wraps up with a call for action and commitment
- STOP procrastinating and let’s get it done – Is there a task or project your client has procrastinated on for weeks (or even months)? This tool will make it fun to act in a timely manner. Making your client want to move towards completing projects and tasks on time. A super effective coaching exercise to get things done.
Understanding & Improving Your Money Mindset – This exercise helps clients understanding their money mindset and where it came from, helps them improve and change it. Prompts clients to think about their relationship with money and what exactly they want to change or improve about it. Wraps up with a concrete call for action and commitment.
- Purpose & Passion – Without a life purpose as a compass to guide them, their goals and action plans may not ultimately fulfill them. That makes it harder if not impossible to reach their goals. Clients Identify, acknowledge, and honor their purpose and passion as the first step in order to be able to set suitable and fulfilling goals.
- Self-Esteem Inventory – Our levels of self-worth highly influence the results we accomplish every single day. This self-awareness tool will assist your clients to gain a deeper understanding of their perception of their self-worth. They also identify areas they may want to concentrate on improving.
It’s a goldmine of insights for your life coaching process.
Perfect for 1-1 Coachings, groups, and workshops
Every tool comes as a professionally-designed PDF, brandable .docx and text file including instructions on how to use it.
*Bonus: Order today to get the eBook Coaching Navigation Method © – 4 Steps to Sustainable Coaching Success for FREE
Get the Toolkit now for just $ 49