14 Impactful Worksheets & Exercises for Couples Therapy, Counseling, and Relationship Coaching
What if someone told you there is a magic formula to make any relationship work?
A relationship full of trust, passion, open communication, and harmony. Forget about constant arguments, infidelity, and communication breakdowns.
I’m sure you wouldn’t believe it, and for a good reason!
If there were a blueprint for making any relationship work, someone would file a patent and make millions with it.
Until we can find that magic formula, we must rely on proven exercises designed to bring out the best in both partners and strengthen the quality of their relationship.
That’s where these 14 powerful and ready-to-use worksheets and exercises come into play.
You can use them for couples therapy, counseling, relationship coaching, or to improve your own relationship.
Help your clients to
- Increase their empathy and understanding for each other
- Deepen their intimacy and connection
- Resolve relationship roadblocks before they become impasses
- Promote self-awareness and identify relationship growth opportunities
- Identify the relationship goals that will make their love deeper and stronger
This Toolkit provides all the worksheets and exercises you need to guide your clients toward a relationship of love, harmony, and growth.
It is based on the knowledge and methods of cognitive-behavioral therapy, positive psychology, and emotionally focused couple therapy.
This Kit includes 14 tools, worksheets, exercises, and questionnaires:
- Couples Therapy & Relationship Coaching Intake Form – Get the essential background information about your clients. These questions make sure you won’t miss anything.
- Relationship Assessment – Explores the relationship in a very detailed manner.
- Problems in our relationship – Let’s fix them – This exercise identifies specific issues or areas to work on.
- Goals for our relationship – Help your clients create and shape a vision for their ideal relationship in a SMART way.
- The Problem-Solving Blueprint – Once the problems are identified, it’s time to solve them. This worksheet will guide the way.
- Pre-Session Check-In – Get a quick progress report before each session. Effortless session preparation for you.
- Gold nuggets of our session – Enable clients to become aware of every session’s key insights and aha moments.
- The Weekly Relationship Journal – The exercise allows clients to keep track of the daily situations, feelings, and thoughts in their relationship.
- The Positive Relationship Journal – A Gratitude Exercise – Let’s put the focus on positive things
- Pay attention to your qualities and strengths! – Strengths as a couple may easily be overlooked. This worksheet helps to become aware of them.
- PIT-STOP – Quickly de-escalate any argument with your partner
- Let’s Improve our Communication – Good communication is essential to a healthy relationship. This questionnaire will help to improve it.
- Becoming the Best Partner I can be – Each partner will find ways to improve their relationship skills. Do your part in becoming the best partner you can be!
- Get Your Needs Met In Your Relationship – A relationship will only have a future if both partners’ mutual and individual needs are met. Identify these needs and fulfill them (where possible)
This Toolkit was designed for:
- Couples Therapy
- Couples Counseling
- Relationship Coaching
- To improve your own relationship!
Support clients on their way to living the perfect relationship they could ever dream up!
You will also receive detailed instructions for the use and effect of each worksheet and tool.
Every tool comes as a professionally-designed printable PDF, brandable .docx and text file including instructions on how to use it.
The ultimate guide to making the first couples therapy session a success (including all the “must-ask” questions).
A successful first session is crucial as it sets the tone, builds trust, identifies key issues, opens communication channels, and motivates the couple to continue working with you.
Get the Toolkit + BONUS now for just $ 79
(+ VAT if applicable – One-time purchase)