*Only today – 10 Professional Social-Media Graphics for Coaches as an exclusive BONUS*
Burnout Coaching: Prevention and Recovery – 10 Powerful Worksheets & Assessment Tools (PDF)
Burnout can be an opportunity!
Help your clients press the reset button. This Toolkit allows you to offer professional burnout coaching to your clients.
How to prevent burnout?
Stressed out? Exhausted? Overwhelmed? Feel hopeless about your life or work?
These are the most common warning signs of burnout!
The 10-part coaching toolkit burnout prevention and recovery is the secret to unlocking the stress cycle and getting out of the crisis.
This toolkit is for working with your coaching clients but can also help you deal with your own burnout.
Burnout is not tied to a specific job category. It can affect managers, as well as nurses or teachers. Your clients (or even you) might be experiencing these typical symptoms:
- Often feel in a bad mood and exhausted most of the time. You’re frequently snapping over little things.
- Feel no joy in your work or even hopeless about your work or life.
- Feel overwhelmed by your responsibilities running from one task to another. It’s impossible to switch off.
- You always feel tired, have no energy, and are simply exhausted. Everything is too much.
- You increasingly withdraw from social life and want to hide from the world.
- It seems like there’s no escape from the current situation.
Burnout is not something that occurs overnight, it comes in different stages. The symptoms and reasons are also diverse. Long-term stress in the job and work overload is often named but is never the only reason.
Burnout creeps into our lives and gets stronger and stronger over time. It will get worse unless we address the underlying issues causing it.
If we do not act in time, it leads to complete exhaustion and sometimes even depression. But there is a way to deal with it:
These powerful worksheets and assessment tools enable you to support your clients in recognizing and interpreting burnout warning signals in time. You learn how to deal with stress properly and to relieve it. The reasons and issues that led to this seemingly hopeless situation are analyzed and remedied.
It’s the secret to unlocking the stress circle and regaining passion and purpose.
There is no magic pill or instant cure for burnout; it takes some time. But with these ten proven step-by-step tools, you and your clients have a blueprint recovery strategy out of the crisis. It’s the key to living a happy, satisfied, successful, and self-determined life!
Your clients live stress-free and are the best version of themselves!
The first step is determining if the client is at risk of burnout or already affected by it.
The next step is to identify and analyze the current situation. Sometimes the issues will be obvious. Other times it will take a more profound analysis to uncover them. Energy drains will be identified and eliminated. Energy sources, resources, and strengths are pointed out and applied.
A focus will be put on essential aspects such as stress management, time management, and priority-setting. It’s all about doing the right things at the right time to prevent burnout or recover from it.
In the last step, you’ll develop a plan to avoid setbacks. The clients learn how to live their life in a happier, more authentic, and less stressful way.
The 10 Ultimate Burnout Prevention Worksheets & Assessment Tools:
- The Burnout Self-Check: Am I at risk of burnout, or am I already affected?
- My Reality – Understanding my current situation: Taking stock of my situation and discovering the “Why”.
- Identifying Energy Drains, Resources, and Strengths: How to eliminate energy drains and apply your strengths.
- What is (Un)changeable?: Find out what can be changed immediately and how to deal with the unchangeable successfully.
- What’s the issue?: An in-depth self-analysis: What led to my situation, and how can I escape it?
- Time-Management & Priority-Setting: How to reduce time pressure and be the boss of your time.
- The Job Analysis: Stress and dissatisfaction are the most common triggers for burnout. How to move your professional life in the right direction.
- Stress-Management: How to deal with stress and avoid it if possible.
- Priority-Setting – Being the boss of your own day: How to organize and structure your day. Do the right things at the right time and eliminate the unimportant stuff.
- I-Balance: How to avoid setbacks. Live a happy and meaningful life according to your actual needs and consider your abilities. Regain your passion and purpose and find your roles.
It’s a goldmine of insights and a great addition to your coaching programs.
Perfect for 1-1 Coachings, groups, workshops, and self-coaching!
Every tool comes as a professionally-designed PDF, brandable .docx, and text file, including instructions on how to use it.
10 inspirational and professional Social Media Graphics focusing on Burnout and Stress
eBook Coaching Navigation Method © – 4 Steps to Sustainable Coaching Success for FREE
Get the Toolkit + BONUS only today for just $ 59
(+ VAT if applicable – One-Time-Purchase)