Let's be honest, when was the last time you've been thinking (or hearing clients say) things like:
There’s an earnings ceiling that I’ll never go above
I don’t have enough experience
My looks are an obstacle to getting what I want
Others’ needs are more important than mine
I have too many responsibilities and no clue where to start
I have bad luck
Most of us carry these unconscious beliefs that come from past experiences and affect our thoughts, feelings, and behavior.
Often they have been developed over the years, and some even come from our childhood. Many of these beliefs are so familiar that we don't even realize them. Unfortunately
, the same applies to our clients, jeopardizing their coaching success.
Why is this fact so dangerous for our Coaching Clients?
These deep and established
beliefs have the same effect as laws or facts on us. That makes them dangerous
because they can hold our clients back from achieving their goals or make it much more challenging than necessary. Limiting beliefs can keep our clients from taking the required steps during their process. A lack of motivation and action is the consequence.
Thoughts and beliefs
like „I don't have time for that...“ or „I'm too old/young/lazy/stupid for that“ create our reality
. We will experience what we already know before. Limiting and negative beliefs act like a perception filter. Our clients will experience exactly what they believe in in this vicious cycle.
Why don't we stop negative thoughts and eliminate limiting beliefs?
Most of our beliefs have been established over the years and are deeply anchored in our subconscious.
We only realize a few of them. And even if we uncovered them, it takes discipline, self-evaluation, and awareness
to overcome and replace them. It's a process
Help your clients get rid of their negative thoughts and limiting beliefs in three steps:
1.) Self-evaluation: Becoming aware of their thoughts, feelings, and beliefs
2.) Uncover negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs and dispute them
3.) Control your thoughts better and replace negative thoughts/beliefs with positive ones
This Toolkit is all it takes to guide your clients through the 3 stages. Effectively help them eliminate limiting beliefs, control their thoughts better, and keep a positive mindset.
BONUS: Ebook - How to use the power of self-talk and mindset control in your Coaching
- Become aware of your self-talk! – A 2-part essential exercise. Enable your clients to become aware of their thoughts, self-talk, and mindset
- Challenge and overcome your limiting beliefs and negative thoughts - Identify and replace limiting beliefs and thought patterns that have been established over the years
- Identify and silence your inner critic – The inner critic occurs when our clients face difficult situations. It often leads to unhelpful behavior and bad decisions. Enable your clients to identify these situations and to find better self-evaluations!
- Creating your own powerful affirmation – Affirmations are a powerful way to control our thoughts and self-talk. Easily guide your client to develop a set of personal and empowering affirmations.
- STOP Self-sabotaging! – Empower your clients to stop procrastination, self-criticism, destructive habits or behaviors, and perfectionism. Help your clients explore and uncover their self-sabotaging behavior and find ways to stop it.
- ABCD-Model: Catch your (negative) thoughts and dispute them – Another essential exercise that will help your clients to identify unhelpful beliefs or negative thoughts and dispute them with a set of powerful questions
- Boost your self-esteem - 2 part tool where clients brainstorm about their most valuable qualities and talents. The second part is a self-esteem-boosting journal which ensures keeping a positive mindset.
It's a goldmine of insights
for your coaching process.
Facilitate your clients’ own thought processes to identify solutions and actions.
Get authentic insights
and better understand your clients’ state of mind. More awareness of their thoughts, mindset, and self-talk gives every client a better understanding of themselves. Encourage a commitment to action and development of ongoing personal growth
Use it as a self-coaching tool to eliminate your own limiting beliefs
Every tool comes as a professionally-designed
.docx, and text file, including instructions on how to use it.
*Bonus #2: Order today to get the eBook Coaching Navigation Method © - 4 Steps to Sustainable Coaching Success for FREE
Get instant access to the Toolkit for just $49
(One-Time-Price + VAT if applicable)